About the 1 Mile SUP Rez Race
1-Mile Stand-Up Paddleboard Rez Race!
The 1Mile SUP race begins at 10:00 am. on the beach at Dream Cove north of the Beach House. The event will be limited to first 100 registered participants. Beachside registration will be available beginning at 7:30 am Participants will be gun timed.
Race rules are as follows:
- 14’ maximum length allowed
- No more than 3 stokes may be taken on a racer's belly or knees
- All racers must have both feet in the water before the horn goes off
- Fixed fin; leash optional; no rudder
- Races must cross the finish line with paddle in hand
Want to Participate but Don't Have a Paddle Board?
Information coming soon.
Cash Prizes and Age-Group Awards:
Overall awards will be presented at the race beginning at 6:45 p.m. Prizes will be awarded at the race at the Boulder Running Company tent.
1K Stand-Up Paddleboard Race Cash & Awards:
- Overall male and female: $100
- $25 Boulder Running Company gift certificates for overall winners in each 5 year age group: 15 and under; 17-19; 20-24; 25-29; 30-34; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; 70-74, 75-79, 80+, plus free entry to the 2013 event!
Unofficial results will be posted periodically during the race. Official race results will be posted by the end of race day at the Reservoir and by June 18, 2012 at www.fathersday4k.com. All finishers will be sent official results via email by June 19, 2012.